Meet Joe Stager, the manager of the Colonel Corner, Wilkes University’s campus store operated by Barnes & Noble. Stager comes to Wilkes from the bookstore at Penn State Wilkes-Barre. He also previously managed the Barnes & Noble at the Arena Hub Plaza in Wilkes-Barre Township.
Though Stager is new to this position, he has a wonderful history with Wilkes. He earned both his MA and MFA from the Maslow Family Graduate Creative Writing Program.
As you know, Colonel Corner has relocated to the first floor of the Henry Student Center. The store is open and operational. It looks amazing. Please stop by!
Selecting and Assigning Books for Your Classes
BNC Adoption & Insights Portal is your new source for researching and adopting course materials.
Designed with a focus on student retention, and based on feedback from faculty members, this portal solves challenges you may have experienced in the past.
With the Adoption & Insights Portal, you can:
- Save time by reviewing your curated, personalized course list – no searching or adding your own courses;
- Re-adopt course materials used in a previous term with one click;
- Review estimated student pricing and available formats;
- Discover affordable alternatives to traditional course materials like Open Educational Resources (OER); and
- Learn about student saving and accessibility initiatives such as FirstDay™ Inclusive Access and the bookstore’s Price Match Guarantee.
As a part of this launch, we have integrated the Adoption & Insights Portal with your Single Sign On (SSO) technology. You can conveniently access the Adoption & Insights from the faculty tab on the Wilkes Portal.
Thank you for your patience as we establish the new campus store. We will soon share a reminder with students about the process of ordering their textbooks.
If you have any questions, please contact Joe Stager at firstname.lastname@example.org.