In partnership with the Wilkes-Barre Department of Health, Wilkes University will host rapid testing clinics from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 27 and Friday, Jan. 28. The clinics will be held behind the Henry Student Center in a drive-through or walk-up format.
- If you are driving, enter the student center parking lot from S. Franklin St. near Passan Hall (as marked) and follow the directional signage.
- If you are walking, a testing table will be located near the Wilkes-Barre Health Department trailer.
- All participants should bring a completed copy of the attached form (choose from English or Spanish options).
Appointments are not accepted and testing is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The clinic is open to Wilkes and to members of the greater community so family members are also welcome to be tested.
As a reminder, return and assurance testing for faculty and staff is available during the following hours:
- Week of Jan. 24: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; 2 to 7 p.m. on Thursday
- Week of Jan. 31: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday (special hours on these days only); 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday and Friday; 2 to 7 p.m. on Thursday
Faculty and staff who have not yet returned to campus are welcome to be tested on the second floor of the Marts Center prior to visiting their classes or offices. Once you receive a return test, you do not have to test again on Jan. 31.
If these hours are problematic and you prefer to get tested off campus, faculty and staff are welcome to attend the clinics listed above or be tested at a pharmacy or medical facility. Please submit your test results to our COVID documentation system. Reentry tests must be taken within five days of your return to campus.