If you are planning to have a great week, then don’t forget to come to Table Tennis Club’s (TTC’s) practice session from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 24, in the MAC (near the water filling station).
Some things to keep in mind:
- All players need to have a mask. No mask, no table tennis.
- Just bring a smiling face, a few friends and a water bottle.
- You can come and leave as you want.
- TTC will try to organize its first ever tournament after spring break and keep everyone informed.
- If you don’t feel comfortable with our provided racquets/paddles, feel free to bring in your own (favorite) racquet/paddle to practice.
To receive email updates from TTC: https://forms.gle/cfkV3w3CeCN8UvGP6.
Follow us on Instagram: wilkes_ttc.