Camp Energy offers a week-long opportunity from Aug. 6-12 for undergraduate and graduate students to act as health coaches for adolescents for one week. We are specifically in need of male health coaches who are interested in staying in the boys’ cabin.
This is a great opportunity to build a resume through experience, service hours, and letters of recommendation preparing for graduate school.
Join our mission to improve the health and wellness of our community by augmenting your education and career preparation in a variety of fields, including nutrition/dietetics, athletics/physical education, pediatrics and adolescent weight management.
Students act as camp counselors to directly foster the growth of camp participants, offering individualized attention in structured group programming. The week will also provide opportunities for mentored relationships, skill development (including leadership, accountability, teamwork, and communication) and an experiential foundation for transition to the workforce.
Please note, Camp Victory (our camp site) now requires all campers, staff and volunteers to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as defined by the CDC guidelines.
Submit your application as soon as possible. Supplemental forms are due by May 1.
To navigate the system:
- Click on application link.
- Select “Add to Cart.”
- Under “Your Shopping Cart,” you’ll see the default option for quantity set to 1, select continue.
- Under “Registration Information,” follow the steps to submit your application.
- At the end, the application will ask you to check-out. Select continue.
- You’ll know the app is complete once you see order details with an order number.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email and an additional email about supplemental uploads for your clearances and vaccination records.
- NOTE: The system times out in about 15 minutes, so plan to submit at one time.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.