These students registered for summer courses and won gift cards for Amazon, Chick-fil-A, Dominos, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, and Subway.
- Jacob Mages | Freshman accounting major/sports management minor
- Morganne Seitz | Sophomore science major
- Mark Kozub | Senior mechanical engineering major
- Alaina Gerek | Sophomore psychology major
- Rebecca Ax | Sophomore nursing major
- Dan Stish | Junior English major
- Arianna Champi | Sophomore neuroscience and psychology major/business administration minor
- Ian Scott | Junior management major/aerospace studies minor
- Jacob Lovern | Junior middle-level education major
- Angelica Delgado Rodriguez | Freshman earth and environmental science major
- Jill Graydus | Senior science major
There’s still time to register! Summer classes start in May, June or July and are a great way to lighten your course load for next year, catch up on missed classes or even graduate early. You can even earn a minor in business administration or sports management. Make an appointment with your advisor and visit www.wilkes.edu/summer to view the course schedule.
For more information, visit the Summer Session table in the Henry Student Center from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, March 31, or contact Michele Garrison at 570-408-4239 or email@example.com.