A second booster dose was recently approved for qualified individuals. We are writing to make you aware of opportunities to receive a second booster dose on the Wilkes campus. Clinics are administered by the Wilkes-Barre Health Department and will be held in the McHale Athletic Center on the following days and times:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesday, April 5
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday, April 11
You are considered qualified for a second booster dose with the following criteria:
- You are at least 50 years old and at least four months have passed since your first booster dose of any brand.
- You are at least 18 years old and have a compromised immune system and at least four months have passed since your first booster dose of any brand.
- You are at least 18 years old and received J&J for your initial vaccination and as your booster dose and at least four months have passed since your booster dose of the J&J brand.
Moderna will be administered. Please bring your vaccination card and a completed copy of the attached form. Appointments are required.
Thank you and stay well!