In honor of National Dance Day next week, the Dance Department in the Division of Performing Arts is offering an opportunity to observe dance classes with the possibility of still registering this semester. Please join us!
The following classes are available for observation in the Dorothy Dickson Darte Center Sept. 12-16:
- Jazz | Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 10 a.m. | Studio 2 (downstairs dance studio)
- Jazz | Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 11 a.m. | Studio 101 (first floor dance studio)
- Ballet | Tuesday/Thursday at 2:30 p.m. | Studio 101
- Tap | Tuesday/Thursday at 9:30 a.m. | Studio 2
- Yoga | Tuesday/Thursday at 9:30 a.m. | Studio 101
- Modern/Contemporary | Monday/Wednesday/Friday at noon | Studio 101
- Dance Appreciation | Monday/Wednesday at 3 p.m.
We also have a Tap Club. Observation is available Tuesday at 11 a.m. in Studio 2.
Bring a friend to the Dorothy Dickson Darte Center and see what the Dance Department has to offer!
Questions? Email Lynne.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!