The University Staff Advisory Committee (USAC) is accepting letters of interest from all staff to fill immediate open general committee member positions for the current 2022-23 fiscal year.
Staff members who began full-time employment on or before Sept. 1, 2021, are invited to submit a letter of interest detailing why you would like to be on the committee and indicating what you feel your membership would add to the committee.
Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, Sept. 19, 2022.
Questions? Please contact Tony Naro, USAC Chair, at email@example.com.
What is USAC?
Wilkes University Staff Advisory Committee (USAC) represents all levels of staff and focuses on the issues that impact staff and works collaboratively with the Faculty Affairs Council (FAC) on issues that impact both staff and faculty. USAC organizes staff mentoring, staff recognition initiatives, and community service opportunities, among other activities.
USAC Committee members are required to:
- Advocate on behalf of the staff community at Wilkes and bring recommendations to the Committee
- Participate in all regularly scheduled meetings, missing no more than three (3) per fiscal year
- Serve on subcommittees, as needed
- Communicate to his/her respective area regarding issues handled through the Committee
- Promote a positive and solution-orientated approach to University issues
You can learn more about USAC activities and members on the USAC webpage.