Wilkes students, faculty, staff and family members are invited to celebrate the end of the semester at the second annual Winterfest from 4-6pm on Friday, December 9. The event will take place on the Fenner Quadrangle.
Guests will enjoy:
– Seasonal snacks, hot chocolate and hot cider
– Waffles by Wilkes student-owned and operated All Belgium
– Caroling by members of the Wilkes University chorus
– Alpacas of Windy Haven Farm
– Slater the fainting goat from Buttinhead Farms
– Music by a brass quintet of Wilkes musicians
– Group and family photos with Knot Just Any Day photography
– Meet and greet with Anna and Elsa from Frozen
– Bounce house
– Dancers from the Degnan Ballet Center & Wilkes Conservatory
– Caricatures by Alexander Clare
– Crafts, games and activities hosted by more than 15 student clubs and groups
The US Marines will be at Winterfest collecting new, unwrapped toys for Toys for Tots. Please bring a donation with you if you are able.
Let us know you plan to come by clicking here: https://forms.gle/tcwpPDxcYBgNJW756
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.