Submitted by: Laura Gentile
This is a great and meaningful experience and there are locations available near home or near school.
• Participate in a Spanish Medical terminology class
• Attend Corporate workshops & webinars
• Practice your pharmacy and Spanish speaking skills, while learning more about the culture and the disease states that are most prevalent within the Hispanic Community
• Complete a summer project
• Shadow a Spanish speaking Pharmacist.
• The internship is 8-10 weeks long and starts on June 5th. We are very flexible with vacations and can work around rotations.
Spanish Immersion 2023 – New Jersey
Spanish Immersion 2023 – Pennsylvania
Thank you for your interest in CVS Health!
To apply to our CVS Health Intern Program, please follow the instructions below and let me know once completed:
Note: Use an up-to-date Internet browser (e.g., Fire Fox, Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer) and apply from a computer. (Do not use a mobile device or tablet to apply.)
1. Visit https://cvs.jobs/2Lhf6Qh
2. Click on “Click Here to Begin Your Application”
3. Selcet Spanish and the state that you wish to particiape in
4. Select the posting, review the job description, and click “Apply to Job”
*Please note, when asked “Do you want to add a professional license or certification?”, you will need to enter your Intern License information. *
Please contact me at 609-410-9938 OR by email email@example.com if you have questions or would like more information