Submitted by: Laura Gentile
REQ # 2322970BR
Spanish Immersion 2023 – New Jersey
Req # 2322975BR
Spanish Immersion 2023 – Pennsylvania
This is a very meaningful and rewarding experience and there are locations available near home or near school.
• Participate in a Spanish Medical terminology class
• Attend Corporate workshops & webinars
• Practice your pharmacy and Spanish speaking skills, while learning more about the culture and the disease states that are most prevalent within the Hispanic Community
• Complete a summer project
• Shadow a Spanish speaking Pharmacist.
• The internship is 8-10 weeks long and starts on June 5th. We are very flexible with vacations and can work around rotations.