Want a great taste of summer at Wilkes? Take summer classes to catch up or get ahead!
Enjoy the campus vibe with in-person classes or study wherever you are with online options.
With five different sessions and start dates in May, June or July, you can hit the books and still have time to relax.
- Presession | May 22 to June 9
- Full session | May 22 to Aug. 18
- First session | June 12 to July 14
- Nine-week session | June 12 to Aug. 15
- Second session | July 17 to Aug. 18
You can even earn a minor in business administration or sports management in just one summer!
If you have questions about your bill or need to make sure you’re financially cleared for summer classes, please contact the Bursar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-408-4960.
Check out the summer schedule at wilkes.edu/summer.