Skip to content


Do You Need to Update Your FERPA Information?

  • Students

If you want to update your Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) release information, please submit a new Release of Information form to the Registrar’s Office.

Midterm Grades Available

Fall semester midterm grades are now available for your review. You can obtain your grades via the MyWilkes Portal under the Student/Student Services tab—My Records.  Questions? Contact the Registrar’s Office at ext. 4961 or